Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ch..Ch..Ch...Changes



This video is from September but it is the very first time that Emma crawled so I wanted to share it. Crawling is on my mind lately as she has started pulling herself up to standing and is working towards cruising and walking. On Thursday at Fain's house (where she plays during the day while mommy is at work), she crawled over to the chair, climbed in and sat down. Just sat there... like a little girl. To get down she leaned forward onto her hands and just crawled down head first. I wish I could have seen her! She is growing up so fast!

Another new thing this week - her first tooth has broken through. I will post a picture as soon as it will show up in a snap, maybe it will make it in time for her first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment